It’s February and the smell of love is in the air. I must admit, I’m not a fan for the infamous celebration-of-love-day myself and neither is Oslo, so no cards, roses or chocolates at 14th of February for us. But it still nice to feel all the love around.
There are many lovely things happens these days. Our friends engagement is one of ‘em (see our previous post). And since love is practically everywhere, we decided to give you a special treat made especially for you (and yours). These are some of our favorite love-related tunes, not too cheesy and a little less sappy for our taste, to commemorate all the love we give and get everyday. We hope that you could share it with your loved ones, family and friends or maybe even some of those that need a little el-oh-vee-ee in their lives. If you’re not in the lovey-dovey mood yet, we hope this one will get you there.
Happy (every)day of hearts, everyone! :)
01. Everyday – Buddy Holly
02. When I Go – Slow Club
03. The Sweetest Thing – Camera Obscura
04. Mint Car – The Cure
05. Island – Nujabes ft. Uyama Hiroto & Haruka Nakamura
06. Reflection Eternal (Nujabes Cover) – Clammbon ft. Yamazaki/Mino/Yamane (toe)
07. To Be Alone With You – Sufjan Stevens
08. Crying (Roy Orbison Cover) – The Morning Benders
09. Me In You – Kings of Convenience
10. Open – Rhye
11. No Fruits For Today – Sore
12. I’m In Love – Aretha Franklin
13. Stand By Me – Ben E. King
14. 5 Years Time – Noah and The Whale
Download Sail Away With Me mixtape here
All music is for sampling purposes only, please buy the artists’ records & support them.
Morrie’s photograph, at Rumah Buku (2012)